Thank you for purchasing concert tickets during the Rotary Pre-Sale event. Tickets to the Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue “Rotary cool” concert may still be available from Ticketmaster. Click here
To Pick-up Tickets You Already Purchased
- Rotarians Registered for the Rotary Institute being held at the Fes Parker Hotel. Pick-up your tickets on Thursday, November 10th between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. or Friday, November 11th between 7:00 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. at the Concert Ticket Table.
- All other Rotarians. Pick-up your tickets on Friday, November 11th at the Arlington Theater Will-Call window. The Will-Call window opens at 10:00 a.m. A photo ID is required.
- Group purchases. If your tickets were purchased by a group coordinator, the coordinator needs to pick up the group of tickets.
Where do I pick up my concert tickets?
- The Concert Ticket Table is located near the 2016 Institute Registration Table in the Fess Parker lobby.
When can concert tickets be picked up?
- Tickets can be picked up on Thursday November 10 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. and on Friday November 11 between 7:00 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. Your “purchase receipt” or ID is required.
- Tickets not picked up at the Concert Ticket Table will be available at the Arlington Theater Will-Call Window. A photo ID is required.
Can someone else pick up my concert tickets for me?
- Unfortunately, no. Concert tickets have a significant value and must be picked up by you.
- Group Purchase Exception – If your tickets were purchased by a Group Coordinator, the coordinator must pick up tickets for the entire group.
Where is the Arlington Theater?
- The Arlington Theater is located at 1317 State Street in downtown Santa Barbara.
- Two near-by city lots are available for vehicle parking.
Will transportation be provided?
- A free bus shuttle will run between the Fess Parker Hotel and the downtown Santa Barbara area for class dinners. Six buses will leave the hotel at 4:30, and then buses will return to the hotel to take any others that need to go downtown. Buses will return to the Fess Parker Hotel from the theater at 10:30, after the concert. You may also use Uber or a cab to return to the hotel.
- You may also decide to go to the theater from your class reunion and other dinners with your own transportation.
What is the dress code?
- This is a casual “get down” concert. Dress as appropriate for weather conditions.
Can I purchase concert tickets at the Theater?
- Probably not. A sold-out condition is expected. Tickets may be available via Ticketmaster.