Priority #1 Plus
Priority #1 – Membership is priority number one! Learn how to create the best Rotary Brand Experience to improve Club Culture and Retention. Priority #1 introduces tools that District and Club leaders can adapt to immediately improve their Rotary Brand Experience to both attract and retain members!
A team of trainers representing the Zone Membership Committee will bring the Priority #1 presentation to your District seminar.
Requirements: (District Provides)
- Reimbursement of team transportation and lodging expenses.
- Cost of Workbooks (About $5.00 per workbook).
- A 3-hour session devoted entirely to the Priority #1.
- An appropriate training location and A/V equipment.
- A Saturday or Sunday training date.
- An audience of at least 50 district and club leaders representing all clubs plus all others interested.
Zone Team Provides:
- Experienced motivational trainers (a team of two).
- Exciting “hands-on exercises” that involve the entire audience.
To Schedule a Presentation: Contact Steve Lingenbrink, Zone 25 Rotary Coordinator
Phone: 206-276-5553 – Email: email@example.com