Now is the time to register!
Early bird rate extended to January 4.
Registration closes February 4, 2018.
Registration for the Conference, hotel, social events, and complete information at www.environmentandpeace.com
10 Reasons to Attend!
- The ONLY peace conference focused on environmental sustainability as a critical element of peace—and a conference geared toward solutions.
- Impressive speakers in 4 general sessions—details on each speaker are on the website, including RI President Ian Riseley, Rotary Foundation Trustee Chair Paul Netzel, environmental scientists, Nobel Peace Fellows, business leaders, and many more.
- Breakout sessions at 2 different times during the day for smaller group interaction and sharing of ideas on specific topics: The Business of Sustainability, Planting for Peace, Peacebuilding under Pressure, and so much more. Again, details on the website.
- Hall of Friendship with vendors, Rotarian Action Groups, and even more opportunities to learn and meet new people.
- Amazing entertainment—Squamish Nation Dancers on Friday evening, and the Langley Ukulele Ensemble on Saturday night.
- Hands on environmental projects on Sunday.
- Active youth participation both at the Conference and a concurrent Youth Conference.
- American dollars go farther in Canada.
- Beautiful Vancouver! Not to mention other tourism opportunities before and after the Conference.
- Social opportunities. See your old friends and make new friends throughout the day, and Friday and Saturday evening.
There are even more reasons to attend the Environmental Sustainability and Peace Conference. Visit www.environmentandpeace.com to find your reason.
Join with more than 600 other leaders to exchange ideas and take action!
See you in Vancouver.